Six months into the year already?! Where is the time going?
This months’s Me and Mine photos are pretty last minute once again.
My boy and I have been away in the wilds of Somerset for the last week — festival season has well and truly begun and we kicked off the proceedings at the granddaddy of them all — Glastonbury.
I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but hanging out in a field with some of my nearest and dearest is my very favourite way to spend a few days. Coupled with amazing music and (fairly) decent weather, the last few days have been heavenly.
That said, I’ve been separated from my babies and have missed them terribly. Plus, as we’ve been apart from each other for the last week, our Me and Mine photo wasn’t taken until this evening, when Dickie got home from work.
Me: No makeup and unbrushed hair.
The Twinkles: both with snotty faces and stained vests
They were taken hurriedly, on my phone, but they’re lovely and I know that in years to come I’ll treasure these funny, impromptu captures on a sunny, summer evening — the last in June.
So just to re-cap for me and mine in June.
This month’s highs ~
• Being made a finalist in the MADS awards! Still pinching myself!!
• Going to BritMums Live and seeing all my blogging buddies.
• Seeing actual Lionel Rich-Tea singing Hello — IN REAL LIFE!!!
• The Twinkles daddy having a stellar month at work — clever boy — we’re very, very proud of him :)
This month’s lows ~
• Not seeing The Twinkles for almost a whole week.