In the third part of our look at the spring colour forecast, we’re looking at Pantone Lucite Green.
It’s quite a retro colour; reminds me of 1950s kitchens and cars (and also toothpaste for some bizarre reason)!
It’s a soft, jade green; Pantone say —
‘Light in weight and also in tone, Lucite Green seems almost transparent.’
— and I sort of get that. It has a weird ethereal glow almost.
It brings to mind copper that has been verdigrised and actually, would look amazing teamed with some of the copper accessories that are currently trending on the high street.
Colour Your World in Pantone Lucite Green
1. Rubix Picture Frame — Oliver Bonas
2. Round Turquoise Rug — Graham & Green
3. Hive Pendant — Made
4. Faded Malachite Chalky Emulsion — Craig & Rose
5. Lucite Green Alphabet Print — Mengsel
6. Jonah Upholstered Bench — Made
7. MissPrint Little Trees Cushion, Aqua — John Lewis
8. Hester Dining Chair — Habitat at Homebase
Initially, I thought I’d struggle to source pieces in this colour but when I began looking it seemed to be everywhere!