Last week we began looking at Pantone’s spring colour forecast and focussed on the first colour in their palette — Aquamarine — and how we could use it in our homes. This time we’re looking at ‘Pantone Scuba Blue’.
As it’s name suggests it’s another aqua inspired shade — although probably most people would call it turquoise! It’s a vibrant, punchy blue and I think it would be a great accent colour for a tween/teens room plus would suit both boys and girls.
So with this in mind I’ve been off on a mission, looking for some pieces that would work well for a (grown up) kid’s room. That said, none of these items are ‘childish’ and would certainly carry though to adulthood — they’d look great in a home office.
Have a look and see what you think!
Colour Your World in Pantone Scuba Blue
1. Crosley Cruiser Turntable — Crosley
2. George Nelson Blue Block Clock — Only Home
3. Desk lamp Elektra — Bobo Kids
4. Chiltern Blanket — Katie Malone
5. Arne Jacobsen Inspired Children’s Swan Chair — Interior Addict
6. Elephant Bunting, Turquoise And Cream — Bouf
7. Zeller Storage Box — Wayfair
8. Love Is Poster — Not On The High Street
Any one of these pieces would really lift a room and would be a great way of injecting some spring colour into your home. There’s a real mix of retro v modern but the colour works brilliantly with both!