This month’s ‘Me and Mine’ photo was going to be taken yesterday.
I was planning to use a pic from my first Mother’s Day but given the circumstances, I have used a photo from another memorable day from this month instead; The Twinkles first birthday.
Such a happy day, my boy and I were giddy at the fact that our beautiful sons had reached such an important milestone and we were celebrating a full year with them!
Plus we were full of Champagne and birthday cake ;)
Whilst we didn’t manage to take a ‘Me and Mine’ photo on Mothering Sunday, this little set of pics marks the most happy of days. And as I have said before, from here-on-in, Mother’s Day is every day for me.
So to round up March; in a nutshell…
The Twinkles Mama was loving…
• Celebrating my beautiful babies’ 1st Birthday.
• Being given my very first Mother’s Day card.
• Losing the SECOND stone of baby weight!
• Fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans!
• The sunny days and lighter evenings… roll on SUMMER!
The Twinkles Daddy was loving…
• Our two new chickens; Bianca and Pearl.
• Working in his garden.
• He’s lost 2 stone and his jeans look great on.
• That he’s foiled the rat and sorted out his shed floor.
• That he’s able to eat bread and have the odd ‘celebration’ meal!
Bertie-Bean was loving…
• Whole beef tomatoes.
• Standing up.
• Pointing at the lights on the ceiling.
• Throwing the ball — clever boy!
• His new Gruffalo — touch and feel — book.
Cosmo-Bear was loving…
• Doing high-fives!
• Sitting up in the bath and splashing the water down with his hands.
• Stacking the cups — clever sausage!
• His new bus and garage from Early Learning Centre.