Mine February 2015.
February. You’ve been a mixed month.
We’ve seen my boy struck down with pneumonia, the Twinkles both with bouts of conjunctivitis; we’ve all had sickness, coughs, colds…
…yet another month of germs.
Light At The End Of The Tunnel
But there is now a shiny, bright light at the end of the tunnel. I have just been to put the chickens away for the night — and at 10-to-6 — it was still light!!!
Hurrah! We’ve broken the back of the winter. Another 4 weeks and the clocks will go forward. And it will be spring! And with it will come the warmer weather, the longer days and we can
hopefully say goodbye to all of the winter ills.
Hallelujah to that!
These photos are so last minute.
We’ve been so bogged down with ailments that there really hasn’t been much opportunity to get outside this month. In fact, Bertie is running a temperature as I type. Poor little bobbin doesn’t look very well on these photos.
The pics are taken on my phone this month — with the aid of the trusty selfie-stick — the light’s not great and they’re all grainy but we’re all together. And that’s really all that matters.
Me and mine have had a rough time over the last couple of months but hopefully with the onset of warmer weather, we may just have seen the last of it. Onwards and upwards — roll on spring!
This month’s highs ~
• Going to the Farrow and Ball talk in Henley — more of that on the blog very soon!
• Taking the twins to playgroup with our lovely friend and her son.
• Auntie Jingle and Imogen coming to stay.
• The boys are (finally) big enough to wear the rainbow gilets we bought last year!
• The days are getting longer now.
This month’s lows ~
• The Twinkle’s daddy with pneumonia
• Lots of nasty bugs (again).